Who Is Cowtown Pattie?

My photo
I was Lillie Langtry in another life, and might have a crush on Calamity Jane.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

And Another!

I got egg on my face this morning, cowboys and girls.

Good online buddy and a Texan to boot, Bill, who blogs at Prairie Point also contributes and maintains a great new nature site dedicated to the native plants of our gorgeous Lone Star State. In his words:

In addition to keeping a personal blog, I maintain the website of the Native Plant Society of Texas. I contribute a little content to that site but mostly I edit and publish the work of more talented people. I also design and maintain websites for a variety of clients. I am active in the Texas Master Gardener program and volunteer at Clark Gardens and at other community projects.

Stop by, get edu-macated, and give some bloggy love to Native Plant Society of Texas.

My manners need a'polishing... Bill should have had his new site announced earlier at TT.

TT is all about Texas, you know ;-)

1 comment: