Who Is Cowtown Pattie?

My photo
I was Lillie Langtry in another life, and might have a crush on Calamity Jane.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Godzilla's Turd with a Torta!

I swear I am not making this up. It's for real over at Dave's place. While you're there, take a look at some of his other diving photos - awesome stuff.

And please wear a bib for catching drool when you pop over to Pertinent Verge this evening. DarkoV slices up some tasty Frankopanska Torta today. I think we might need to take up a hat collection here stateside to buy DarkoV some cheap sunglasses. Check out some of the gorgeous photos at this good blogger's site as well.

I often visit this very interesting lady. She and I share a not-so-secret appreciation of a particular part of the male anatomy. Gotcha! I have much admiration for her guts and humor.

Strolling on up to my neighbor to the far north, a stop-by at Lisa's place finds this new development. Lookin' Good, Lisa.

Gotta love this man and his gun. SWMBO must have the best sense of humor!

If you're wanting some really good outlaw music with a charming host to boot, check out Raz On the Braz over at the Fat Guy's joint. Scott also has some bad news for Nitzinger fans. Good news is Fromholz is doing great and gonna be at the bash.

No comments: