Who Is Cowtown Pattie?

My photo
I was Lillie Langtry in another life, and might have a crush on Calamity Jane.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Treasures on the Sidewalk

Random spotting on my way to grab a take-out lunch: sparkling table confetti in the shape of male genitals lying on the sidewalk in front of a local bar.

I suppose this could mean one of several things: (1) a cosmic sign that I spend too much time looking at the ground instead of meeting life head-on; (2) I missed a great bachelorette's party Saturday night; (3) the sidewalk maintenance guy failed to show up due to too much partying of his own; or (4) all of the above

So, I suppose there must be a female confetti counterpart for bachelor parties? If you mix the two confetti's together do you get instant combustion and a plethora of tiny baby confetti?

Perchance too philosophical for a Monday...

No comments: