Who Is Cowtown Pattie?

My photo
I was Lillie Langtry in another life, and might have a crush on Calamity Jane.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Rock & Roll, Hoochie Koo

Bunker asks musical questions this morning, and I have the baton...

1. What is the total volume of musical files on your computer?

I am at work, so not sure, but guessing about 1/3 of a gig.

2. What song are you listening to right now?

Again, the work excuse, but if I were at home, would probably be something from Dan Fogelberg or James Taylor.

3. Last CD I bought?

Since we buy mostly albums lately, I will answer thusly: "An Evening With The Allman Brothers Band"

4. Five Songs you listen to a lot and mean something to you

Gosh, narrow to five?
Sweet Baby James - James Taylor -reminds me of my senior HS year

Faded Love - Bob Wills - keeps me connected to my late dad and grandfather

Sounds of Silence - Simon and Garfunkel - a summertime sneak into "The Graduate"

Living & Dying in 3/4 Time - Jimmy Buffett - good for the soul

Desperados Waiting For A Train - Jerry Jeff Walker - quintessential Jerry and nostalgia for small town living.

5. Five people to pass the baton to:

Millie
Scotty
Eric
Steve
Tiger

No comments: