Who Is Cowtown Pattie?

My photo
I was Lillie Langtry in another life, and might have a crush on Calamity Jane.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Pontiac Kids and a Kirk Douglas Chin


Pontiac Kids - Pattie and Bear

Sorry, but this photo has not been well preserved - a few wrinkles, just like Pattie. This is the Bear and I on a Sunday morning before Sunday School (although not the Easter morning of a past blog). I wasn't kidding about the scratchy petticoats.


Graduating Bear

The young man with the Kirk Douglas chin and looks like a rookie from the 70's Oakland Athletics, is also The Bear. As you can see, his face was not permanently marred by the red boxing gloves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How adorable you look and that brother is not bad either. Love that chin.

That car looks like one we had in 1957, it was pink and white. My son refered to it as white bread with the pink pickle in the middle.

Millie