Who Is Cowtown Pattie?

My photo
I was Lillie Langtry in another life, and might have a crush on Calamity Jane.

Sunday, April 10, 2016

You Should Get To Know This Writer

Sanguine Wood is a fresh new voice, both as a blogger and a writer.   His latest venture is a serial novel: - Stone Marker.

And if you are a Facebooker, then check out his page.  Always something cool and great reading suggestions for horror fiction fans.


I have a short story that may soon get published in an anthology.  Keep you posted on that.  Horror is not usually my preferred vintage, but every writer needs a challenge and should step out of her safety zone on occasion.  Waaaay out of my element, for sure. The anthology, edited by Zeb Carter - who also writes terrific stuff - is a tribute to Frank Baum's Oz stories.  "Gayle Force" will be volume two of the series.

Here is a link to Volume One: Twistered Tales of Oz.


Currently reading: S. (Ship of Theseus) co-authored by J.J. Abrams and Doug Dorst. Very unique.  Loving it.

And to close, there is nothing prettier than a Texas spring after a winter with good rain:









4 comments:

Sanguine Woods said...

Thx for the kind words!

kokopelliwoman said...

Ha! Here you are!

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace
group? There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Cheers

Anonymous said...

I always spent my half an hour to read this weblog's articles every day along with a mug of
coffee.