Who Is Cowtown Pattie?

My photo
I was Lillie Langtry in another life, and might have a crush on Calamity Jane.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Travel Texas!

I have a new travel blog: Travel Texas!

Decided to take advantage of the new .co domains and post mine and Kman's various Lone Star travels there.

First post listed today is actually a repeat from Texas Trifles and I may move some more over to the travel blog, so if you are a long time fan, you may recognize a few.

I might even entertain some advertisement at the newest TT - Travel Texas. Feel free to add the new place to your sidebar *smile*!

3 comments:

Kay Dennison said...

Wayyyyyy cool!!! I'm heading over and adding it to my 'follow' list!!!!

joared said...

Congratulations!

Whisky Prajer said...

New blog = more writin'. I'm all for it!