Who Is Cowtown Pattie?

My photo
I was Lillie Langtry in another life, and might have a crush on Calamity Jane.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

OH, MY Gawd!

I am crackin' up again tonight.

Found this movie review of Elizabeth, The Golden Age, by two twisted middle-aged Texas sisters via their blog, Midlife Gals. When you are at their blog, click on any blue title for a video clip.

OH, and don't be drinkin' anything liquidity while doing so - ya'll risk chokin' to death, and I don't know virtual electronic HineyLick....or whatever that German's name was that perfected the chuck-it-out technique.


Lizbet and Mayrie


And I have Ms. Janie to thank for the sidebar link. These ladies are too much!

2 comments:

That Janie Girl said...

They are freakin' hilarious.

Anonymous said...

These ladies must have a lot of time on their hands...they're too much, indeed!