Who Is Cowtown Pattie?

My photo
I was Lillie Langtry in another life, and might have a crush on Calamity Jane.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Natural Way

Over at my neighbor's place, Time Goes By, Ronni laments a problem that echoes in my own soul - daily distractions and attention spans (or the lack thereof).

To the solution options column, may I submit the following: Living With Nature - Big Bend Style.

I am ever frustrated by my inability to bite the bullet and haul off down southwest as Kman and I dream of doing. A symptom of poor concentration? Maybe. More so a case of fear that we wouldn't be able to make a go of it.

At any rate, Adventures in Paradise go on without us. Good luck to the crew in Marathon, and maybe, with some luck of our own, we can join you for a couple of days!

2 comments:

Pancho said...

Can I "Live with nature" at the restaurant at the Gage Hotel. It's one of the best in Texas.

Cowtown Pattie said...

YOu know, we've never stayed at the Gage. I love the quaint little place just up the road - the Marathon Motel and RV park.

The courtyard is very nice at night.