Who Is Cowtown Pattie?

My photo
I was Lillie Langtry in another life, and might have a crush on Calamity Jane.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

How Do You Like These Babies, Now?

Boom tiddy boom...

But I'm Not Bitter!



Or, check out these other great ditties on Kacey's MySpace, including "How Do You Like These Babies, Now?"

Kacey, along with Deborah Liv Johnson and Tracy James, has recently wrote the soundtrack for a play, Nipples To The Wind, premiering in Dallas's Historic Deep Ellum, at the Hub Theater. I might even break my vow not to venture further east than Arlington just to catch this production.

And you just gotta watch 1-900-Bubba, and let it howl like a screaming Banshee Bubbette! "A hubba hubba hubba, one nine hundred, Bubba!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun. Cool chickie...

Anonymous said...

It's good to go "east" sometimes to better appreciate what we've got a bit to the "west."