Who Is Cowtown Pattie?

My photo
I was Lillie Langtry in another life, and might have a crush on Calamity Jane.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday Stumblins

Guess where we ambled off to today?

You can turn music on and off per your preference - just click on the speaker tab in the control box below slideshow. Tune is "Devil's Highway" by Seven Harkey

Make a PhotoShow Full Size


Picasa Album link below (click on photo) has a few more pictures not included in this slideshow production.

Red River


And, yes, the river is really that red...

Read about the ghost town, Spanish Fort, here and more via Wiki.

4 comments:

spookyrach said...

This rocks!!

I spent a few days in Montague county once. Stayed in St. Jo. It was great fun! Loved your pictures, they're gorgeous.

Cowtown Pattie said...

Thanks, Rach! We drove through St. Jo. Pretty little town.

Anonymous said...

I wonder why they named it the "Red" river?

Cowtown Pattie said...

Bill - you're joshin' me....right?