Who Is Cowtown Pattie?

My photo
I was Lillie Langtry in another life, and might have a crush on Calamity Jane.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Patio Art Furniture -One of a Kind!

Kman has been hard at work on this project for a couple of weeks. Made from old solid wood doors, this piece of patio art/furniture is most certainly unique!

I love it!

 
Posted by Picasa


The photo below was blurry - should have changed out batteries...

 
Posted by Picasa


It's still a work in progress - we have a couple of more little items to shellac onto the tabletop - some old postcards of Pancho Villa, a saint, etc.

Notice the pennies? Everywhere in the Terlingua Ghost Town cemetery, there are pennies on every grave. To pay the Boatman, perhaps?

More random yard photos here.

7 comments:

spookyrach said...

Cool!

Anonymous said...

What a fun piece! You must really enjoy life on the patio.

That Janie Girl said...

Funky cool!

Anonymous said...

Yowsa! I LOVE it too!

This piece reminds me of the kind of stuff me my best friend from college used to really "dig".

I haven't seen her in a while, but I am sure she is still enjoying super cool and groovy things as I still do now. I know she would love this piece as well. Thanks for sharing Pattie and Kman.

Anonymous said...

Also, I checked out your "fantabulous" other yard photos, and have decided that, if or when Sam kicks me outta' here, I wanna' live in your back yard woman!

Gwynne said...

That's an amazing piece...great use of old materials and a lot of fun. We actually collected old doors for awhile, planning to do something fun with them and finally decided on a big bonfire. Now, I regret that decision. But the bonfire was fun while it lasted. ;-) Your yard is wonderful!

Hokule'a Kealoha said...

fabulous!