Who Is Cowtown Pattie?

My photo
I was Lillie Langtry in another life, and might have a crush on Calamity Jane.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Elder Blogging Phone Conference

Ronni, who is the sole proprietor of Time Goes By, is proposing an Elderblogger Phone Conference on October 24th.

Ronni and I often call each other on the phone and have a blast, sometimes forgetting about time altogether. This is a really neat idea! Mark your calendars and join some web history in the making.

I'll remind you again when the 24th nears...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds neat.

Anonymous said...

Sound your "med-minders" folks, it's going to be a hotline hoot-in-nanny (never could spell that word).

I'm thinking 33 years doesn't grant me entry into your secret club. Have fun! Do some podcasting while you're at it!

- T-bone