Who Is Cowtown Pattie?

My photo
I was Lillie Langtry in another life, and might have a crush on Calamity Jane.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Share and Steal Alike

I shall not covet my neighbor's links.

A biblical commandment it may not be, but I can't help but share (okay - steal) something this good:

Eric who is Editor-In-Chief of the Fireant Gazette, links to a British TV ad, courtesy of James Lileks.

Jim starts Halloween early and shares some scary biological facts today, so get your Howard Hughes on and drop on over. (Jim, for real, I am seriously gonna pay attention to hand-washing today!)

Oh, and some great MeMe follow-ups here: Xenoverse, Verging on Pertinence,Amorphous Muse Thanks for playing, guys!

UPDATE: Bill, at Prairie Point has competed his meme!

Links - you gotta love 'em!

No comments: