Who Is Cowtown Pattie?

My photo
I was Lillie Langtry in another life, and might have a crush on Calamity Jane.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Dew on the Kudzu

Dear Readers,

You may have noticed a new button on my sidebar, "Dew on the Kudzu" and a new member to the Herd, "Fried Green Tomatoes".

Idgie, blogger extraodinaire of Fried Green 'Maters, was very gracious to offer me a spot at the Dew, and I have been busily reading and becoming acquainted with some very fine southern blogs (who I will feature in other posts soon).

Texas is one of those "cusp" states, not quite southern, not totally western. Now, I get to embrace both of these qualities with TT and the Dew.

For the time being, I have only posted some previous "Choice Chips" from TT, but hope to get to writing some original stuff for the Dew this weekend.

Not sure I can keep up with two blogs, but will give my best boot shine.

"Dew" drop on over to see what's happening with our southern cousins!

No comments: