Who Is Cowtown Pattie?

My photo
I was Lillie Langtry in another life, and might have a crush on Calamity Jane.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Adventures in Music and Dactyls

The Fool is at it again with a delicious double dactyl offering today. I don't know how he just spins these things out!

The Fool recently led me to this jewel of a music site with enormously talented musicians. They may not be common names at Billboard Top Ten, but they should be. I have great fun clicking whatever artist strikes my fancy. But, could someone explain to me what medieval surf music is?

I tried to upload a nifty little tune to Walagata, but the file was too big for my freebie account. So, take a visit to Amazon.com and listen to the sound files from a band called (what else?) "Hot Club of Cowtown". They have hit the big time and don't need indie music websites to promote them. They are cool, daddio.


No comments: