Who Is Cowtown Pattie?

My photo
I was Lillie Langtry in another life, and might have a crush on Calamity Jane.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Hallo, Konrad!

Hallo, Konrad!

Ich benutze einen freien Gewebeübersetzer, deshalb kann die Bedeutung Verwirren werden. Dank für wird ein neu penpal mit Pattie *Grinsen* und ich schaue vorwärts an hörend zu ungefähr Deutschland!

For the benefit of my English speaking readers, I recently viewed an HBO movie called "When Trumpets Fade", an account of the Hurtgen Forest battle. Very good movie, and a seldom recalled battle. While doing some quick research about Hurtgen Forest, I happened upon a new penpal from Germany, Konrad. His English is much better than my German, fortunately. With the use of a free translator, I tried composing a paragraph he might could read.

The Hurtgen Forest is another amazing WWII story, if you are interested.

No comments: