Who Is Cowtown Pattie?

My photo
I was Lillie Langtry in another life, and might have a crush on Calamity Jane.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

A Few of My Rowdy Friends


Pattie and friends

(I think you can enlarge the photo image by double clicking?) Pattie is in the red fringed top on the left side of the picture. This was taken at a high school homecoming party almost 2 years ago. Kman is not especially fond of this one, as he is not the cowboy next to me. I would have killed for a photo op like this in 1971. Back then, that same cowboy was an all star American half-back, and quite the BMOC. Of course, in 1971, he would not have even known I existed. Now, he is just another old fart. As is Pattie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. But with old farthood comes wisdom..............I think?

Cowtown Pattie said...

One would hope. I still have my wisdom teeth, does that count?