Who Is Cowtown Pattie?

My photo
I was Lillie Langtry in another life, and might have a crush on Calamity Jane.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Where You Should Live - A Quiz

Like my friend, DarkoV, I fell for this test. And like DV, I had the same reaction: "Well, duh!"

Except, I wouldn't live in Pennsylvania or Kansas. Texas is jes' fine, thankee.




Farm or Ranch
You scored 4 out of 40 on urban-rural and 13 out of 40 land intensity.

People know you as: The Milkmaid
Quote: "You get to not mind the cow smell."


Your score indicates that you prefer a rural atmosphere to an urban one and low land intensity. You’re no hermit though; you like other people and, once you start talking to them, other people like you. As far as you’re concerned there is no difference between living in a city and living in a suburb, not that you would want to do either because you’re probably a bit scared of cities in the first place.

Examples of places you should live: Amish country, PA; Kansas

No comments: