Who Is Cowtown Pattie?

My photo
I was Lillie Langtry in another life, and might have a crush on Calamity Jane.

Friday, April 29, 2005

TAGGED, AGAIN!

It is always most humbling to be linked at Tim's "My Stupid Dog" blog, but even worse, I am embarrassed I never saw his red cape for this meme:

1. You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451. Which book do you want to be? That's easy - the Bible. Got all the trials and tribulations of mankind, and nice sexy bedroom scenes.

2. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? Oh yeah. Blush. Rhett Butler, of course. OH, and how could I slight Heathcliff? (heart pounding and loins melting).

3. The last book you bought was...? Goodbye to a River, by John Graves.

4. The last book you read was...? Oh dear, do I have to tell? Okay. Saucer by Stephen Coontz.

5. What are you currently reading? Tom Lea's King Ranch (out of publication, this is a loner and I have to be reeeally careful with it. NO reading in the tub, or with chocolate ;-(

6. Five books you would take to a desert island... This is a mean question. I don't think I could pick five, but one would have to be a coffee table picture book of Texas scenes. As the the rest: The Little Prince - by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Little Women - by Louisa May Alcott, Gone With The Wind - by Margaret Mitchell, and last but not least, the Bible. (weird for me, I know).

7. Who are you passing this stick on to and why? Turn about is fair play, so I am sending it onto Eric because he deserves it, and I am really curious. Then onto Ronni at Time Goes By, and for grins to the Fool.

UPDATE:

Read Eric's answers here. Thanks guy! We agreed on one of the five book selections, maybe for different reasons, though.

No comments: