Who Is Cowtown Pattie?

My photo
I was Lillie Langtry in another life, and might have a crush on Calamity Jane.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Time for a Kinky Toon!

Kinky's very own webtoon - check it out!

My Governor is a Jewish Cowboy - yes indeedy!

Dear Friend,

I wanted you to see the first "Kinkytoon" -- an animated online commercial produced by Kinky Friedman and his campaign team. It can be seen here: HERE

It's called "I Looove Texas." Narrated by Kinky himself, it features endangered cowboys, sexy cheerleaders, and stereotypical politicians proclaiming their love for Jesus. It shows Texas through the unconventional eyes of Kinky and reminds Texans that we've got another choice for governor next year -- a true Texas independent.

"I grew up in Texas, I played music in Texas, I wrote my mystery novels in Texas, and I have traveled the world, but Texas is my home," Kinky says in the 'toon.

"We're asking our supporters to distribute the ad to friends and family so that it spreads like a bad rumor," said Friedman. "We expect that our tens of thousands of volunteers will deliver this to hundreds of thousands more."

I'm doing my part by sending this on to you. If you like it, please pass the word!

No comments: